Having a machine that cuts tubes, pipes and cables into shorter pieces is always useful, especially when working in the electric and electronic industries. This is a high-speed, automatic heat-shrink tube, cable and pipe cutting machine. Cutting is performed with a durable cold cutter, which allows neat cutting. All the work is done automatically, the operator just sets the length of the cable and the number of cut pieces required. It can cut up to 120 pieces per minute and allows the operation to stop if the tube feed stops (i.e. the machine runs out of material).
1. High speed: It can cut 100~120 cut per minute. (50mm long)
2. Accuracy: Cut-length is accurate. Material is sent by a stepping motor.
3. Cutting type: Cutting is neat due to using a cold cutter which is durable.
4. Automatic operation: It works automatically only by setting length and quantity.
5. Automatic stopper: It stops automatically if materials run out during operation.
6. Memory: Set-length, set-qty & set-speed are not erased even if power off & on.
7. Application: Sleeve, rubber/plastic tube, small wire, sheet, film, etc.
8. High speed, high accuracy, designed for cutting non-adhesive materials.
Voltage: 110V, 60Hz;
Power: 250 W
Cutting length: 0.1 - 9999.9 mm
Cutting width: 0 - 700 mm
Blade Width: 100 mm
Max Cutting Diameter: 11 mm
Weight: 28 KG
Cut speed: 100-120cut/ minute (50mm)
The cutting machine is suitable for tube, cable, sheet, film, tape. Such as:
Tube: PVC tube, heat shrink tube, PVC heat shrinking tube, fiberglass tube, Teflon tube, corrugated tube, etc.
Cable: Flat cable, wire, etc
Tape: nickel strap, Velcro, cotton tape, elastic band, plastic tape, zipper, conductive tape, foam, etc
Sheet: battery separator, Nickel sheet, diffuser sheet, PVC sheet, Plastic sheet, etc
Film: plastic film, reflecting film, double-sided tape, Malar film, insulation paper, PE, Copper/Aluminum foil, release paper, etc
Kindly note: please lease us a message for the material, diameter and wall thickness of the tube you want to cut after you pay the bill.