It has a 100% load design, which means that it can work 24 hours without stopping. Should there be a problem, there is an infrared temperature detector which alarms the operator if the machine overheats, and it also allows easier temperature control and simplifies manual operation.
Input Voltage: Single Phase; 220 V or 110V
Max. Inductive Power: 15 KW
Max. Input Power: 7 KW
Fluctuating Frequency: 30-80 KHz
Output Current: 200-600 A
Max. Heating Temperature: 1200℃ (2192℉)
Time Settings: 01 to 99 seconds
Water Temperature Protection Point: 40℃ (104℉)
Flow Rate of Cooling Water: ≥ 7.5 L/min
Min. Water Pressure: 0.3 MPa
Head of Cooling Water: ≥ 30 m (98 ft)
Min. Wire Gauge: 9 gauge
Net Weight: 25 kg (55 lbs)
Product Dimensions: 22" x 9" x 19"
Turns Ratio: 16:2
1. Brazing: Hybrid welding of different materials. Clean the surfaces to be used. Dimension of the workpiece should be less than 1.2" x 1.2" x 1.2".
2. Diathermy: The diameter of the workpiece should be less than 5 mm (3/16").
3. Sealing: This can be used to seal and cap different machines. Be aware of the metal type used in the seal.
4. Hardening: Many metals can be heat-treated to induce hardening. Most often, this process requires quenching right after heating, so have a quenching station available.
5. Annealing: Some heat-treated metals will end up softer. Be aware of the type of metal you are heat-treating; results can differ.
6. Soldering: Much like brazing, clean the surfaces to be used. Be aware that solder can melt very quickly.
7. Smelting: Many metals can be smelt, e.g., copper, silver, and gold. Please note the total metal weight should be less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs).
1 x Induction Heater
1 x Foot pedal
3 x Fuse
4 x Clamps (stainless steel)
2 x Tubing (copper) to connect your own coil, each about 0.5 ft long
1 x Tubing (copper) to create your own coil, about 5 ft long
1 x Coil (copper), about 3.3 ft long
1 x Hose (rubber), about 32 ft long, 3/4" diameter
1. A heating coil with diameter 30 mm and a 1.5 m M6 copper tube will be included for free. If you would like to order more heating coils or other dimensions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com with your order number and the details of coil you need.
2. This machine cannot be used with a plug. A wire will be necessary to connect the machine to power source directly (the cross-sectional area of power line must be larger than 6 square milimeters.)